Vacantion & My special oats. Vacanță și terciul meu de ovăz special

August 14, 2016 Sam 0 Comments

Hello from beautiful Italy :) I am in vacation, but wherever I go I always have my special oats with me. It's easy to find seeds and oatmeal anywhere these days. So no excuse is allowed here. 
Tomorrow is Ferragosto, a particular day in Italy dedicated to summer vacation. Thereby I wish you all Happy holidays and to italiens, Buon ferragosto! 


As I said in my Instagram page, this recipe is the simpliest and healthiest.

INGREDIENTS

4-5 Tbsp oats
1/2 cup vegetal milk
1 Tbsp chiaseeds
1Tbsp flaxseeds
1 Tbsp sunflower seeds
1 Tbsp sesame seeds
Cinammon
1-2 Tbsp coconut sugar (to taste)

INSTRUCTIONS

Cook the oats in vegetal milk or water, add cinammon.
Top with all the seeds and coconut sugar to taste.


VERSIUNE IN LIMBA ROMANA

Vă salut din frumoasa Italie :) Sunt în vacanță, dar oriunde merg am întotdeauna terciul meu special de ovăz. Se găsește pretutindeni în zilele noastre fulgi de ovăz și semințe, deci, nicio scuză nu e permisă aici.

Mâine e Ferragosto, o zi particulară în Italia dedicată vacanței de vară. Prin urmare eu vă urez tuturor Vacanță plăcută, iar italienilor Buon Ferragosto!

Precum spuneam pe pagina mea de Instagram, această rețetă e cea mai simplă și sănătoasă.

INGREDIENTE

4-5 linguri fulgi de ovăz
1/2 cană lapte vegetal
1 lingură semințe de chia
1 lingură semințe de in pisate
1 lingură semințe de floarea-soarelui
1 lingură semințe de susan
Scorțișoară
1-2 linguri zahăr de cocos (în funcție de gust)

INSTRUCȚIUNI

Gătiți fulgii de ovăz în lapte vegetal sau apă, adăugați scorțișoară.
Presărați cu semințe și zahăr de cocos.


0 commenti:

Leave a thought, a reflection or a wish: