Easy peasy dessert: creamy fudge banana

October 22, 2016 Sam 2 Comments


It seems like long time, no see, but it was purposefully. After vacantion I worked with a printing house to finish my book, so this post was planned to be a first run for my book. The waiting has come to an end. Shortly I will have my book in my arms and I still can't believe it... I think I can not sleep for excitement :)

But until the book is out I have to share with you this easy peasy dessert. It's so delicious that I couldn't wait any longer to make him show up (although I delayed enough already). So here it goes:

2-3 bananas
3 TBSP coconut oil
2 TBSP natural peanut butter

As you can see there's no sugar or any sweetner, no dairy, nothing processed, just 3 natural ingredients.  Therefore:

The bananas go in your food processor and the rest of the ingredients go to warm up (melt the coconut oil, add the peanut butter, whisk) and then let them combine together (pour the melted coconut oil in your food processor over the bananas and mix).

Pour the creamy banana fudge in your desired forms and put in the freezer for at least 30 minutes.

* In the first picture I grinded the bananas with a fork and in the second picture I used the food processor. I liked the most the second option.



VERSIUNE IN LIMBA ROMANA

A trecut ceva vreme de când am scris aici, dar a fost intenționat. După vacanță am lucrat cu o tipografie pentru a-mi finaliza cartea, așa că această postare a fost planificată ca premieră pentru carte. Așteptarea a ajuns la capăt. În scurt timp voi avea cartea în brațe și încă nu îmi vine să cred... Cred că nu o să pot să dorm de entuziasm :)

Dar, până când cartea apare, trebuie să împărtășesc cu voi acest desert extraordinar de simplu. E atât de bun încât nu puteam să mai amân apariția sa (deși deja am facut-o destul :) ). Iată cum începe:

2-3 banane
3 linguri ulei de cocos
2 linguri unt de arahide natural

După cum se poate vedea nu există zahăr sau orice formă de îndulcitor, nu sunt lactate și nimic procesat, doar 3 ingrediente naturale. Așadar:

Bananele merg în robotul de bucătărie (sau în blender), iar restul ingredientelor merg să se încălzească (topiți uleiul de cocos, adugați untul de arahide, amestecați) și permiteți-le a se omogeniza bine (turnați uleiul topit peste banane și mixați).

Turnați crema de banane în formele dorite și puneți la congelator pentru cel puțin 30 de minute.

* În prima poză am pisat bananele cu o furculiță, iar în a doua imagine am folosit procesorul de alimente. Mi-a plăcut cel mai mult a doua opțiune.


2 comments:

Leave a thought, a reflection or a wish: